Access eBridge by visiting eBridge.hull.ac.uk and
logging in with your normal user ID and password
eBridge support can now be found within the eBridge site
- just click the eBridge Help link.
Why can't I login?
eBridge is case sensitive, so make sure the caps lock is
switched off. Login with your six digit user ID – don’t add hul to
the beginning, like you would if you were accessing Athens.
If you still can’t login you may need to reset your password.
and click the “Forgotten your password” link or contact the Service
Desk by visiting Applied Science or calling 01482 462010.
How do I change my password?
Your eBridge password is the same as the password that you use
to access your University email and the Portal. To change your
password, go to myadmin.hull.ac.uk or contact the Service Desk.
How do I change my name in eBridge?
The name shown in eBridge is the same as the name on your
student record. If your name changes, update your details on
contact Student Admin Services and this will be reflected in
eBridge within two hours.
Can I change my email address in eBridge?
Emails from eBridge are sent to your University email account.
If you’d prefer to use another address, you can automatically
forward all of your University email to an alternative address.
Instructions are available on our
email FAQs page.
Why isn't my course showing?
There are a number of reasons why a course is not displayed:
- You may not be registered on the course - please check your
module list on the portal.
- The tutor has not yet published the course, so it is hidden to
all students – speak to your tutor.
- Not all tutors use eBridge to support their modules. Again,
please check with your tutor.
- The course may be in the -MORE- drop-down
What do I do if I change course?
eBridge is synchronised with the student record system, so your
new modules will automatically appear in eBridge within two hours,
without you having to do a thing.
Can I change the order of my course tabs?
Courses are displayed in alphabetical order, but you can change
this if you prefer:
- Visit your My Home site and select Preferences.
- Click on the Customise Tabs link.
- Highlight the course site and click on the Up or Down
- Click the Update Preferences button to save your changes.
Why can’t I see some course content?
There may be several reasons why you can’t see course
- • Your site instructor has not made the content available until
a certain date.
- Some content is available to certain groups only.
- Your browser is blocking pop-up windows.
Some course content opens in another window. If your browser
blocks pop-ups, you may find that some content is not automatically
displayed. To make sure that pop-ups from eBridge are allowed,
check your browser settings.
I can’t access eBridge at all
If you are unable to visit ebridge.hull.ac.uk using
Internet Explorer, try adding it to your trusted sites list:
- Press ALT + T on the keyboard and select Internet Options
- Click the Security tab and press Trusted sites
- Un-tick “require server verification (https:)….”
- Enter the *.hull.ac.uk in the address field (including the
- Click the Add button, then press Close.
Page last updated by Andrew Hastings on