- Tariff points: 280 points, can be from any qualification on the UCAS tariff, but must include at least 200 points from two or more A levels, or a combination of appropriate Level 3 qualifications.
- IB Diploma: 30 points.
- BTEC L3 Extended Diploma: DMM in relevant subject(s).
- Access to HE Diploma: pass with minimum of 15 credits at distinction and 15 credits at merit.
- GCSE Maths at Grade C
We welcome applicants with a range of qualifications from the UK and worldwide which may not exactly match the combinations shown above. Please contact the University’s Admissions Service for individual guidance.
Foundation Year entry requirements:
- Appropriate for those returning to study after a minimum three-year break, or those with non-UK qualifications unsuitable for UK level 4 entry.
- We expect applicants to demonstrate an experience of, or interest in, a related subject and an aptitude for academic work which may be determined by an essay and/or interview alongside the application.
- Candidates with A-level qualifications in subjects other than those key to the degree will usually require a minimum of 200 points.
International students (language
If your first language is not English, you will be required to provide acceptable evidence of your English language proficiency.