Dedicated part-time undergraduate courses
Dedicated part-time undergraduate courses offer a variety of
interesting pathways for students who wish to study part-time while
working, rather than pursue a more demanding full-time route.
This is the best option if you cannot or do not wish to commit
yourself to full-time study but...
- would like to extend the range of your skills
- are thinking about a career change
- work during the day or have commitments at home
- can only attend lectures outside of '9 to 5' hours
- don't necessarily want to study to degree level, but do want to
earn a valid and respected qualification
- aspire to higher education now that life circumstances make
part-time study possible
- want to know in advance how much work is required each
Please choose an entry pathway from the menu on the
right for more course information.