Last updated on 8/15/2013 Print this page
We provide a wide selection of accommodation types at the
University of Hull, for full-time registered students on a
We also aim to provide a good standard of
accommodation throughout all of our properties, although quality
and amenities can vary from room to room.
**Continuing students apply now for University owned or
managed accommodation** Find out
Before you choose where you would like to
live, it is important that you consider the following:
The type of person you are
- When do you prefer to go to sleep/wake up?
- Do you like mixing with large groups of people?
- Can you share space with other people?
- Do you have any disabilities/additional needs?
- Do you have any specific dietary requirements?
- Are you a quiet or social person?
The area that you will be living in
- Does your course demand late lectures/commitments at
- Your financial situation – rents vary according to property
type and room features.
- How long you plan stay in Hull – contract lengths vary
It is worth considering these as you browse the different types of
accommodation on the following pages. For example, if you do not
like large groups of people, you would be more suited to a room in
a student house rather than a large hall of residence. However, we
do suggest that first year students live in University
The first decision you need to make is whether you want to live
in catered or self-catered
accommodation. Click on one of the buttons above.