MA Social Work

Please apply for the MA in Social Work using UCAS website. UCAS is the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service. You will need to fill in the University of Hull's institution code, which is H72.

Further details on this programme can be found on the MA Social Work course page

If you have specific enquiries regarding this programme, please contact:

T: +44 (0)1482 465803


Back to top