Registry Services

Former Students and Alumni


Although you have now left the University, we are still here to help; providing the documents you may need to apply for employment.

The University can provide the following documents:


Proof of Study

Authenticated Copies of Certificates

Certified True Copies of Certificates


Degree Verifications

An external agency: HEDD can also provide confirmation of your degree to employers and other agencies.


The University does not provide a notarisation service, but we can provide details of the organisations that do.

Back to top