Student Administrative Services

Updating your personal information

Many changes to your information can be done online via  It is your responsibility to ensure that the University holds an up to date term time and home address for you. You may miss out on information relating to exams, results or student loans matters if this information is not accurate.

For certain categories of information, proof is needed of the change (e.g. when changing name) so these must be done by submitting the appropriate form and further details. Forms are available from the Customer Service Desk, 2nd floor, University House and also available online in the "Help and Advice" section of the student portal.

Other forms are also available online. For example to notify the University of mitigating circumstances, or to request a withdrawal.

Back to top