Student Wellbeing, Learning and Welfare Support

Supporting your success.....


You can access the Student Health Guide here.

Medical Care

All students moving to Hull or Scarborough to study are strongly advised to register with a local Doctor. This is particularly important if you have an on-going medical condition. The Doctor you choose should be the one that best meets your needs in terms of locality and the services offered.

You can register with a local Doctor by going on-line to the NHS choices website:

Once there, enter the postcode for your University address, it will list all the Doctor's surgeries in the immediate locality and the range of services they offer.

As well as the web page there is also a free smartphone app which will perform the same function. You can find it in your device's App store/ Marketplace by searching for 'Find GPs' or use the QR Code below.


Back to top